Saturday, February 7, 2009

Better late than never, LES January 2009

I started blogging on the NYC scene a year ago this month. It's been a remarkable year to say the least. This year is shaping up to be one of change on all fronts, and I hope to be able to capture some of the new forms and venues for art in this visual journal. Over the past year I realized I'm really not a writer, so I will only post the shows with the names of the artist or artists and the gallery. I do have other ideas for blog-based projects, such as more interviews and maybe essays to come in the future.

Greg Hopkins @ Sloan Fine Art



"QUIETLY" Group Exhibition Curated by Stephan Stoyanov Artists: Phil Argent, Amanda Church, Claire Corey, Geka Heinke, Rita MacDonald, Paul Henry Ramirez, Stefan Saffer @ Luxe Gallery





Alex Brown @ Feature Inc.



No comments: